I’m known as The Joyful Artist, but I don’t always wake up feeling joyful. Let’s face it: the last three years have been gruelling for so many. Add to this, as I have suffered, years of family abuse, culminating in the most recent betrayal, and it’s almost miraculous that I can find joy. But find joy I do, because staying in my joy bubble keeps me sane. I’ve made it my mission to discover how to welcome an expanded frequency of love.
If life feels like a daily grind or your self-esteem has taken a hit, here are a few suggestions to welcome an expanded frequency of love:
1. Practice self-love: Start by nurturing a loving relationship with yourself. Treat yourself with kindness, compassion, and acceptance. Engage in activities that bring you joy, practice self-care, recite affirmations and celebrate your accomplishments.
2. Cultivate gratitude: Gratitude is a powerful tool for attracting more love into your life. Take a few moments each day to reflect on the things you’re grateful for, including the love you already have. This positive mindset can help attract more love into your life.
3. Open your heart: Allow yourself to be vulnerable and open to receiving love. Sometimes, fear or past experiences can create barriers. Take small steps to break down those walls and be receptive to love from others.
4. Show love to others: Actively express love and kindness towards others. Small acts of kindness, compliments, and gestures of appreciation can create a ripple effect of love in your life and the lives of those around you.
5. Surround yourself with love: Surround yourself with people who uplift and inspire you. Seek out supportive and loving relationships that align with your values and goals. Create a positive and loving environment in your personal and social circles. This is a fun way to nourish your choice of how to welcome an expanded frequency of love
6. Practice forgiveness: Let go of any resentments or grudges that may be blocking the flow of love. Forgiveness allows you to heal and make space for more love in your life.
7. Practice mindfulness and meditation: Engage in practices that help you cultivate mindfulness and inner peace. Meditation can help you connect with your heart and create a sense of calm, allowing love to flow more freely.
Remember, choosing joy is a choice. Expanding the frequency of love in your life is a continuous process. Be patient, kind, and gentle with yourself as you navigate this journey. I’m here to support you along the way, so feel free to ask any more questions you may have!
One of the other things I love to do to nurture my joy is to pull a card every day from my The Art of Life Inspiration Deck. You may enjoy this video, where I share more about the inspiration behind creating this magical deck and how it can help you feel happier and stay in your bliss every day.
Art exhibition The Bay of Islands
TAKE HOME SOME OF CASSANDRA’S JOY.
Large high-vibrational abstract botanical paintings, and a small collection of inspirational abstract landscapes will be available to view and purchase.
Cocinciding with the Koast art trail, Opens Saturday October 20th at 10am, Sat & Sun until October 29.
Field of Love, Oil on Canvas, Cassandra Gaisford, 2023
“As a representation of the giving energy, God created the concept of love; and as a representation of the receiving energy, He created the concept of gratitude. So love is the active giving energy, and gratitude is the passive receiving energy. If we were to express these two energies in colours, love is pink and gratitude is green.”
-Dr Masaru Emoto
Field of Love is inspired by nature, particularly the mauri, or “life-force” and playfulness of water and the large field of grass stretching out towards the sea at our beautiful home in the Bay of Islands.
The painting is embodied with so many loving memories full of gratitude for happy times and joyous moments (particularly during the COVID-19 years when fear threatened to steal everyone’s joy). Dining alfresco with friends under the stars, laughing and dancing, barefoot on the grass, listening to our native birds (the Kiwis), at night as they foraged for food, and, of course, all the smiling faces of visitors and collectors to my happy gallery, Art@Rangitane.
It is also inspired by the work of Dr. Masaru Emoto, who once wrote that water is embodied with the dual spiritual energies “love and gratitude.” He once noted that “love is pink and gratitude is green”.
Green is also the colour of the heart chakra and, of course, Mother Earth, Gaia. The heart chakra is an essential energy centre within our body’s subtle energy system. It is located in the centre of our chest, near our heart. The heart chakra is associated with love, compassion, empathy, and connection.
Numerous studies also reveal that gazing at a painting of nature can bring these benefits indoors, reducing anxiety and increasing wellbeing
Field of Love is from my Sky Fall Exhibition, where I showcase works created after leaning into beautiful flow during the co-creation with Spirit process. Field of Love has a definite feel-great, magical vibe.
Posted in: Blog
I am an artist, storyteller, intuitive guide, mentor and Reiki master. All my creations are infused with positive energy , inspiration, and light. I believe in magic and the power of beauty, joy, love, purpose, and creativity to transform your life. My greatest joy is helping your realize your dreams. That makes my soul sing!
RECENT BLOG POSTS